Cooking Time: 10-15 min
- 8-10 slices of Turkish soujouk (skin removed)
- 2 eggs
- 1 Anaheim pepper or your choice of fresh pepper (cut in bite size)
- 2 medium sized tomato, diced
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 3 tbsp water
- Fry the soujouk slices in the pan at low heat with water. Then turn each slice over quickly with a fork. Remove and place them in a plate.
- Saute the cubanelle peppers with olive oil at medium-high heat in the same pan. Then add the tomatoes, cumin, salt and pepper. Cook for another 7-8 minutes stirring occasionally at medium heat.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl, and pour into the pan. Then add the fried sujuks. Keep stirring periodically until the eggs are done. Make sure you don't overcook, otherwise it will be dry. Serve with bread as breakfast or lunch.