Cooking Time: 15-20 min
- 2 large potatoes (peeled and divided in 4-5 pieces)
- 4 cups boiling water
- 1 cup hot milk
- 1 1/2 stick butter
- You may also add any of you favorite spices or herbs like black pepper, cayenne pepper, garlic salt, thyme, mint,oregano, etc. (optional)
- Put potatoes,add water, salt, 1 stick butter and cook until potatoes are tender about 15-20 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, add milk and 1/2 stick butter.
- Put all the ingredients through a food mill set and beat them fine. Enjoy!