Cooking Time: 15-20 min
- 1/2 Package Shredded Dough ~225 gr (1 package = 454 gr)
- 1 stick unsalted butter (125 gr = 8 tbsp = 1/2 cup), melted
- 3/4 cup pistachios, ground
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- Prepare the syrup first; place the water and sugar in a medium sized pot. Bring to a boil and continue boiling for 5 minutes. Then simmer for 15 minutes and turn the heat off. Add lemon juice and put aside.
- Put half the package of Shredded Dough in the food processor and pulse a few times.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet. Add shredded dough, sugar and pistachios.
- Saute stirring until dough is light golden brown.
- Turn off the heat.