Cooking Time: 20-30 min
(If you are looking for traditional Turkish Gozleme please check out here: TRADITIONAL GOZLEME
- 8 quesadilla size tortilla
- 1/2 cup dill (chopped)
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded kasar cheese (or, mozzarella cheese)
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Mix dill and cheese in a bowl.
- Place one-eighth of filling over half of each tortilla.
- Fold tortilla over to enclose filling. Press edges together to seal.
- Turn on the heat and place a saucepan on medium heat.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon oil on the pan and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until base is golden. Turn over and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden and crisp. Remove to a serving plate. Brush the both sides of the gozleme with butter.
- Serve with sliced tomatoes and cucumbers.