Cooking Time: 15-20 min
This is a great recipe for those who is looking for a pasta recipe without draining:
- 1 package of pasta of your choice (about 500 mg)
- 2 1/4 cups boiled water
- 1 cup feta cheese (crumbled)
- 1/4 cup Italian parsley or dill (chopped)
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- black pepper
- Boil water, add salt, butter, vegetable oil and pasta.
- Cook until all the water is absorbed. If the pasta is still uncooked add 1/4 cup water and continue to boil.
- Turn off the heat when all water is gone.
- Add black pepper, feta cheese and parsley, let it sit about 10 minutes and enjoy!