Prep. Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 25 min.
Total Time: 40 min.
- 1 cup medium coarse bulgur
- 4 medium tomatoes
- 5-6 mini bell peppers
- 1 medium onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 4 green onions (chopped in 1 inch long)
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 cup boiled water
- Saute onions with vegetable oil a few minutes in a deep skillet.
- In the mean time place tomatoes, mini bell paper and garlic in a food processor and finely chopped.
- Pour chopped vegetables in skillet, cook until tomatoes fully cooked.
- Add bulgur, butter, salt and boiled oil, cook until bulgur is tender.
- Add chopped green onions, cover the skillet, et it stay 5 min and enjoy!