Cook Time: 30 min.
Total Time: 45 min.
- 2 sticks unsalted butter
- 1 cup powder sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 4 cups flour
- 1 cup walnuts (finely chopped)
- Vanilla powder
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, powder sugar, and baking powder. Add the egg, vanilla, and butter; mix until dough forms. Stir in the chopped walnuts.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place 2 inches apart onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until the edges are golden brown.
- Sprinkle 3 tbsp powder sugar over them.
- Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.