- 6 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp. vanilla powder
- 1 cinnamon stick (optional)
- 1 can 12oz evaporated milk
- 1 can 14oz sweet condensed milk
- 1 can 14oz regular milk
Icing & Topping:
- Cool whip cream
- Fresh strawberry, blackberry and raspberry
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour one 9x13 inch rectangle or 15 inch round baking pan and lay the cinnamon stick at the bottom of your cooking pan.
- Beat eggs and sugar well for about 10 minutes.
- Add flour and vanilla, continue to mix.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes.
- Combine the whole milk, condensed milk, and evaporated milk together. Pour over the top of the cooled cake.
- Spread whip cream over the top of cake and decorate with fruits. Be sure and keep cake refrigerated, enjoy!