- 6 cups whole milk
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup semolina flour
- 1 pack vanilla sugar
- 1 lemon peel (zest of one lemon)
- 1 cup walnut (finely chopped)
- 1-2 tbsp orange blossom water
- In a pot, place milk, sugar, semolina, vanilla and lemon peel stir occasionally over medium heat.
- Boil till it becomes thick. (3-5 minutes).
- Wet a Pyrex dish, small bowls or cups with couple drops of orange blossom water.
- Pour half of the milky semolina dessert into glasses / bowls cups / or a large let's say Pyrex dish half way through.
- Sprinkle walnuts and slowly pour rest of the dessert on top of it.
- Let them cool down at room temperature and then refrigerate.
- Garnish with walnut pieces, cinnamon or coconut flakes.
- Serve them cold, with a scoop of ice cream on top if you wish.